Harriet - (Singer with echoes of Karen Carpenter)*

She mentions that the record she's holding is a single doesn't she?

Ahh, I didn't notice that, your right on 2nd look it appears to be a single CD called Fly....hmm Olivia recorded a song called Fly as well but never released commercially from the Snowden on Ice tv show.

I am pleased that she has the ability to do a more uptempo song. I thought, since she formerly sang with a jazz band, that she likely could. That's a nice tune. Thanks for posting it. :)

I love the song and of course Harriet is a beautiful young lady. Having been to London to visit, I love the scenes. I am not too sure about the black and white or the video itself, but I will take it. I gather the single will be officially released in a couple of weeks, and hopefully the album in a short time after that. I am not sure about these things but I assume the CD will be available in the states at the same time, or shortly thereafter. I guess we will find out.

I love the song and of course Harriet is a beautiful young lady. Having been to London to visit, I love the scenes. I am not too sure about the black and white or the video itself, but I will take it. I gather the single will be officially released in a couple of weeks, and hopefully the album in a short time after that. I am not sure about these things but I assume the CD will be available in the states at the same time, or shortly thereafter. I guess we will find out.
Her website is http://www.harrietsmusic.com so keep an eye out.

U.S. iTunes has the single available for pre-order now and says it will be released on May 5
I like the song and will buy it when it's released, I like the video too, since I'm in the US and have never been to London, it was cool walking with Harriet while I enjoy her and the new single, although I was getting a bit dizzy at times (she's a fast walker) :laugh:

Harriet's posted a new track on Soundcloud a cover of Michael Jacksons "she's out of my life"

Did anyone in London have the opportunity to see Harriet's set at the Bedford tonight? If so, please tell us.

Okay, so I was able to see Harriet's set online yesterday. She did 7 or 8 songs (it was difficult watching while I was at work, but got most of it). Most of the songs were captured by one fellow and posted on YouTube. Here is the link. I think she did very well. The videos are actually better that what I saw on the live stream. ( I would have posted the live stream but found out about it shortly before her performance).

https://www.youtube.com/user/JUMPINVIDS go to videos

Most of the songs she performed are there. Single is out next week officially.

Thanks, I really enjoyed that....it's hard to pick up the true sound from a concert like this on a you tube video, I'm sure the sound was much better live being there in person but this is great for those who couldn't attend to hear.

Back
Top Bottom