Uncredited song on Interpretations dvd

Simon KC1950

So I was just watching my copy of the Interpretations DVD and at the end when the credits are rolling some music is playing over it. It sounds like a slower, piano version of "From This Moment On"

Is this credited to Richard? It sounds like a full quality song as if it was made for an album. I could just imagine it on Richards' Solo album "Pianist, Arranger Composer, Conductor". Maybe it was an unreleased song from that album.

Anyone have any details about this.

So I was just watching my copy of the Interpretations DVD and at the end when the credits are rolling some music is playing over it. It sounds like a slower, piano version of "From This Moment On"

Is this credited to Richard? It sounds like a full quality song as if it was made for an album. I could just imagine it on Richards' Solo album "Pianist, Arranger Composer, Conductor". Maybe it was an unreleased song from that album.

Anyone have any details about this.

It was Richard and was recorded specifically for the closing credits.

It was Richard and was recorded specifically for the closing credits.
thanks for the info Chris !
there's also a version of Close To You for the closing credits of the Gold DVD. Was that Richard? I can hear a woman (not Karen) maybe Dionne Warwick.

Back
Top Bottom