13 HAP Titles Presently Priced at $7.19 on Amazon!

The following HAP CDs are presently priced at $7.19 on Amazon:

Whipped Cream & Other Delights
What Now My Love
S.R.O.
Herb Alpert's Ninth
The Beat Of The Brass
Warm
The Brass Are Comin'
You Smile - The Song Begins
Coney Island
Beyond
Bullish
Blow Your Own Horn
Keep Your Eye On Me

Also: Herb Alpert Presents Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66

Time to pick up those Wish List items!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Staff note--here is a list of all official items at Amazon:
Amazon.com - Official Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass CD releases
-----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be surprised if they were overstocked in my experience it's simply the principle of Supply and Demand it appears in this case the supply exceeds the demand and therefore the prices have come down I might be wrong though

I wouldn't be surprised if they were overstocked in my experience it's simply the principle of Supply and Demand it appears in this case the supply exceeds the demand and therefore the prices have come down I might be wrong though
I'm sure you're correct on the reason why the prices have dropped. My purpose for this post was to provide an FYI for anyone on this forum who is in the market for any of these CDs. I watch the Amazon prices on these HAP reissues pretty closely and they occasionally fluctuate a little. But, this is the first time I've seen anywhere near this many of them marked down $2.80 apiece off the normal price of $9.99. It's hard to say how long these bargain basement prices will last. I just purchased Herb's Ninth and The Beat Of The Brass at $7.19 apiece, which catches me up completely on all of the HAP reissues thus far.

The following HAP CDs are presently priced at $7.19 on Amazon:

What Now My Love
S.R.O.
Herb Alpert's Ninth
The Beat Of The Brass
Warm
The Brass Are Comin'
Coney Island
Beyond
Bullish
Blow Your Own Horn
Keep Your Eye On Me

Also: Herb Alpert Presents Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66

Time to pick up those Wish List items!
Update: Make that 14 HAP cd reissues priced at $7.19 apiece. The price of Summertime has been lowered as well.

I'm sure you're correct on the reason why the prices have dropped. My purpose for this post was to provide an FYI for anyone on this forum who is in the market for any of these CDs. I watch the Amazon prices on these HAP reissues pretty closely and they occasionally fluctuate a little. But, this is the first time I've seen anywhere near this many of them marked down $2.80 apiece off the normal price of $9.99. It's hard to say how long these bargain basement prices will last. I just purchased Herb's Ninth and The Beat Of The Brass at $7.19 apiece, which catches me up completely on all of the HAP reissues thus far.
You are providing a great service sir I already have everything I need And I'm very glad everyone else get a chance to complete their collections now too and as you said "GET EM WHILE YOU CAN"! I'm sure they will go back to $9.99 soon.

You are providing a great service sir I already have everything I need And I'm very glad everyone else get a chance to complete their collections now too and as you said "GET EM WHILE YOU CAN"! I'm sure they will go back to $9.99 soon.
Thank you very much!

I just checked and a few more HAP CDs have been lowered to $7.19 on Amazon. The total is now 17 Herb Alpert HAP CDs that are reduced from $9.99 to $7.19. This is an unprecedented sale on these remarkable CDs! Rather than do this piecemeal, I'll give the complete updated list of Herb Alpert HAP CDs presently priced at $7.19 on Amazon:

South Of The Border
!!Going Places!!
What Now My Love
S.R.O.
Herb Alpert's Ninth
The Beat Of The Brass
Warm
The Brass Are Comin'
Summertime
Coney Island
Beyond
Bullish
Blow Your Own Horn
Keep Your Eye On Me
Anything Goes

I agree with Bobberman that these prices most likely won't last long.

Just my guess.

For anyone who may be interested, the list of Herb Alpert (Herb Alpert Presents label reissue series) CDs currently priced at $7.19 on Amazon is shifting, but growing. The number of $7.19 CDs now stands at 19 and they are:

Volume 2
South Of The Border
!!Going Places!!
What Now My Love
S.R.O.
Sounds Like . . .
Herb Alpert's Ninth
The Beat Of The Brass
The Brass Are Comin'
Summertime
Coney Island
Rise
Beyond
Magic Man
Bullish
Blow Your Own Horn
Anything Goes

Two CDs - Warm and Keep Your Eye On Me - (both of which were priced at $7.19 over this past weekend) have returned to their regular price of $9.99.

I. Today's 22 Herb Alpert (Herb Alpert Presents label) CDs priced at $7.19 on Amazon:

The Lonely Bull *
Volume 2
South Of The Border
!!Going Places!!
What Now My Love
S.R.O.
Sounds Like . . .
Herb Alpert's Ninth
The Beat Of The Brass
The Brass Are Comin'
Summertime
Coney Island
Rise
Beyond
Magic Man
Bullish
Blow Your Own Horn
Midnight Sun
Anything Goes
Human Nature

* For some reason the Herb Alpert Presents label version of The Lonely Bull does not appear in Amazon's
search list for that cd. It is currently priced at $7.19 and can be found at this link, which you may need to copy
and paste on your web browser's URL line:
Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - The Lonely Bull - Amazon.com Music

II. Other Herb Alpert (Herb Alpert Presents label) CDs currently priced at $8.39 on Amazon:

Steppin' Out
In The Mood
Come Fly With Me

III. One other notable Herb Alpert CD currently priced very low on Amazon:

Definitive Hits (A&M label) - $5.99

There's never been a better time to fill the gaps in your Herb Alpert CD collection!

The Herb Alpert Presents label CDs priced at $7.19 on Amazon is shrinking. The number maxed out at 22; it is now down to 12. This has been an outstanding bargain for anyone who has not yet completed their desired collection of these wonderful CDs.

The Amazon $7.19 sale prices have come to an end, at least for now. Their prices tend to fluctuate, so it's possible that we may see similar sale prices at some point. But, my guess is that we won't see a sale that deep and broad again for these products. I hope some people here were able to take advantage while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom