1973-1974 Live shows recorded

song4u

Posting this thread because I didn't know where else to put it. Also, it's my favorite period of Carpenters live shows.

The other day I was looking for some older live Carpenters clips online and chanced upon a song with Karen singing with Doug in front of the band - I think it may have been "End of the World". Karen held the last note so long it made him laugh. Of course I clear my history compulsively (drat) and I cannot find it again. And I'm kinda old, lol, so I can't remember what I was searching for at the time.

If anyone has a clue which video performance that might have been, please let me know. And feel free to point out any other clips from that time that I might like. Ta.

Posting this thread because I didn't know where else to put it. Also, it's my favorite period of Carpenters live shows.

The other day I was looking for some older live Carpenters clips online and chanced upon a song with Karen singing with Doug in front of the band - I think it may have been "End of the World". Karen held the last note so long it made him laugh. Of course I clear my history compulsively (drat) and I cannot find it again. And I'm kinda old, lol, so I can't remember what I was searching for at the time.

If anyone has a clue which video performance that might have been, please let me know. And feel free to point out any other clips from that time that I might like. Ta.
That video is from their March 1976 Japan tour. It was "End of the World" followed by "Please Mr. Postman"

this is the link details that needs to follow youtube.com
/watch?v=_jbRs3bsxNA

it wouldnt let me post the full clip on another website

best wishes,
Rob

Back
Top Bottom