1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

2017 Next Herb Re-Issues

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by Steve Sidoruk, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

Right you are toeknee4bz

toeknee4bz likes this.
  2. David S

David S Active Member

Interesting note about Latin Lady - I had not known that Mrs Alpert has recorded it. BYOH is a good record overall. Have enjoyed the remaster. As to Bullish, as I have said before, I like the record - notably, Love Without Words. I almost always include that track in a self-compiled Herb collection...The recent remaster of Bullish I have much enjoyed.

toeknee4bz and Bobberman like this.
  3. Bobberman

There is a lot to enjoy in these remasters David I'm enjoying them too you have good taste sir.

4. Bobberman

I recently purchased download versions of ALL TJB Remastered albums from Lonely Bull To Summertime ( I already had the rest of them from ripping the CDS I ALREADY HAD and subsequent CD Purchases which included a free download with purchase) and even though they are MP3 They all sound very decent and listenable at least on my equipment so now my Herb Collection on my mega mix is more complete but more importantly Everything is Also On CD here too.

Steven J. Gross likes this.