2017 Next Herb Re-Issues

Interesting note about Latin Lady - I had not known that Mrs Alpert has recorded it. BYOH is a good record overall. Have enjoyed the remaster. As to Bullish, as I have said before, I like the record - notably, Love Without Words. I almost always include that track in a self-compiled Herb collection...The recent remaster of Bullish I have much enjoyed.

Interesting note about Latin Lady - I had not known that Mrs Alpert has recorded it. BYOH is a good record overall. Have enjoyed the remaster. As to Bullish, as I have said before, I like the record - notably, Love Without Words. I almost always include that track in a self-compiled Herb collection...The recent remaster of Bullish I have much enjoyed.
There is a lot to enjoy in these remasters David I'm enjoying them too you have good taste sir.

I recently purchased download versions of ALL TJB Remastered albums from Lonely Bull To Summertime ( I already had the rest of them from ripping the CDS I ALREADY HAD and subsequent CD Purchases which included a free download with purchase) and even though they are MP3 They all sound very decent and listenable at least on my equipment so now my Herb Collection on my mega mix is more complete but more importantly Everything is Also On CD here too.

I recently purchased download versions of ALL TJB Remastered albums from Lonely Bull To Summertime ( I already had the rest of them from ripping the CDS I ALREADY HAD and subsequent CD Purchases which included a free download with purchase) and even though they are MP3 They all sound very decent and listenable at least on my equipment so now my Herb Collection on my mega mix is more complete but more importantly Everything is Also On CD here too.

Back
Top Bottom