1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

A Heart Operation?

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by abstract_fan, Oct 31, 2017.

1. DeeInKY

DeeInKY Well-Known Member

I had read something about this. Believe it was some years ago. (My memory is getting sketchy.) I think it was a-fib. I have something similar as did my brother, and his was treated with ablation. Not to swear that was it or spread rumors if it wasn't.

2. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin

US
    It actually is a top heart clinic in the country. An extended family who lives in our area went there for treatment of something else, related to the heart.

DeeInKY likes this.
  3. Steven J. Gross

Steven J. Gross Well-Known Member

This is news to me...

4. Steven J. Gross

Steven J. Gross Well-Known Member

5. Captaindave

Captaindave Active Member

I also was completely unaware of this; however, the Washington Post article mentioned above was written 12 years ago in 2005.

I would therefore assume that the condition is under control at this point.

Cleveland Clinic is one of the top hospitals in the world. I live in northeast Ohio, and although I have never had a need to go there, the Cleveland Clinic reputation for excellence is world class.

DeeInKY, Steven J. Gross and Rudy like this.