1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.

Beatles White Album

Discussion in 'A Small Circle of Friends: The Music Forum' started by Bonnie Johnson, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Bonnie Johnson

Bonnie Johnson Member Thread Starter

Can someone tell me why there is a cross at the beginning of a song to the left of the song title on The Beatles White Album. I have tried to find the answer elsewhere without pestering you guys but I just haven't had any luck. Please help me :bowdown2:

2. means a Lennon/McCartney song
    means a Richard Starkey (Ringo) song
    * means a George Harrison song

3. Bonnie Johnson

4. Bonnie Johnson

God Bless you Harry! Someone tried to tell me that St. Pepper was a eulogy and the White album was hymn and that's what the crosses were for.

Bobberman likes this.
  5. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

Sadly the Conspiracy Kooks abound with their drivel and they still believe that garbage they will always read too much into things Let not your heart be troubled my friend to my knowledge they don't allow such things here you will always get the real truth here

6. DeeInKY

DeeInKY Well-Known Member

Remember the whole "Paul is dead" thing? Sheesh. :rolleyes: Somebody's always got to get their kicks by spreading misinformation.

Bobberman likes this.
  7. Bobberman

That's what I was referring to in my above comment

DeeInKY likes this.
  8. Mr Bill

Mr Bill Lego Master Model Builder Moderator

That whole "Paul is Dead" thing has just been resurrected (pun intended) by a fake news site interview with Ringo... LoL.

--Mr Bill

9. Bobberman

I've seen that several times over the last several years and people keep posting it it's as old as the hills. Lol

10. Number nine... number nine... number nine... number nine...

11. Bobberman

I admit when I was much younger and I had the white album on vinyl I played that track backwards once and it was pretty weird and far out even back then but I just kept it in perspective and dismissed it as a coincidence and I stand by that even today.

toeknee4bz likes this.