📣 News Black Friday/Cyber Monday/2017 Deals

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
Whether it is a specific product or site-wide sales, and if it's music or gadgets or whatever, it's all fair game here. I will post deals I come across during the evening, and tomorrow. Feel free to do the same! There are many music vendors out there, and they will all offer their own spin on deals. Coupon or discount codes are also welcome--post 'em if you got 'em!

A quick one before I mash some potatoes: Google has their devices on sale. While they are on sale at the Google Play Store, you can also find them at places like Best Buy, Walmart and others. The Chromecast and Chromecast Ultra are both $15 off, so a Chromecast is only $20, Chromecast Ultra (which handles 4K video) is $54, and the Chromecast Audio at $10 off is only $25 (I am picking up another one of these, since they are so handy to have around). The new Google Home devices are on sale also--the Home Mini is only $29 (normally $49), for example. I'll post up some direct links once I get settled in for the evening.

eBay store get_importcds has a sale on now--spend $50, get an extra 25% off, and free shipping:

Extra 25% off when you spend $50+ - On Top Hits with Free Shipping - eBay get_importCDs

Only certain products are offered with the 25% off discount, but you can search within it. There are some sick vinyl deals there. 2-LP 180 gram Diana Krall LP sets for $12.54 each (list $34.98 each), the first two Warner Bros. Earth Wind & Fire LPs for around $10.30 each, Styx The Mission for $10.82...then knock off the 25% if buying over $50. Lots of CDs also (over 220,000 on sale).

A quick one before I mash some potatoes: Google has their devices on sale. While they are on sale at the Google Play Store, you can also find them at places like Best Buy, Walmart and others. The Chromecast and Chromecast Ultra are both $15 off, so a Chromecast is only $20, Chromecast Ultra (which handles 4K video) is $54, and the Chromecast Audio at $10 off is only $25 (I am picking up another one of these, since they are so handy to have around). The new Google Home devices are on sale also--the Home Mini is only $29 (normally $49), for example. I'll post up some direct links once I get settled in for the evening.
I own a Chromecast device and I highly recommend it it helps turn your tablet or similar device into a remote control for your tv monitor I had mine since March and it's very handy to have

I own a Chromecast device and I highly recommend it it helps turn your tablet or similar device into a remote control for your tv monitor I had mine since March and it's very handy to have
They are great devices. :agree: I use a Chromecast Audio daily in the kitchen--all of the apps I use (Pandora, Tidal, BubbleUPnP) support it, and it starts casting in two taps. If you have more than one Chromecast Audio, you can sync the two so you can play the same music on multiple systems. The Chromecast (first gen) here does not get used for video, but I have it on the HDMI input on my player, and use that to more easily access Pandora and Tidal. They work nicely, too, because usage is not locked in to one operating system or company (and are far less expensive).

KEF has some of their products on sale. The LS50 speakers have been highly praised by many, but they have a few other products that are a lot lower in price. KEF Black Friday Sale!

ELAC has had their speakers on sale as well. I've heard the UniFI UB5 and can recommend it highly--Andrew Jones designed it (a former KEF man, in fact :wink: ), and spoke about these at AXPONA in 2016. The bass out of these small speakers is incredible. On sale at Audio Advisor, likely through the weekend only. ELAC Uni Fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers-Audio Advisor Amazon also: https://www.amazon.com/ELAC-Uni-fi-Bookshelf-Speaker-Black/dp/B01CRYWVG2 The other ELAC models in the UniFI series are also on sale.

Acoustic Sounds has 245 titles on sale at 50% off. In addition, 15% off music on selected titles, including downloads.

Acoustic Sounds

Good time to pick up some SACDs for as low as $15. The two Mancini SACDs on sale sound excellent, and the 200 gram Hatari! soundtrack is also on sale, as they are releasing a 45-RPM 2 LP set of this title in late December. (Chad mentioned to me at AXPONA that they were recutting it at 45 RPM; in his words, "That son-of-a-b*tch sounds fantaaastic!" :laugh: ) I have the Pasty Cline Greatest Hits 2-LP 45 RPM set coming my way.

Back
Top Bottom