CARPENTERS COLLECTORS (POST THEIR COLLECTIONS)

Misael Castillo Lopez

In other post I have seen how they publish photos of their collections, it is impressive to see, how each one has distributed and presented in showcases or other forms their albums and objects, no matter the size of their collection. The art is in how everyone has in their space something of the carpenters that is treasured....:phones::phones:

I have my collection in a kind of showcase with some transparent stikers that I made in photoshop ...
IMG_20180118_121505.jpg

IMG_20180118_121451.jpg

IMG_20180118_121642.jpg

IMG_20180118_121705.jpg

MISAEL, that`s a lovely collection sir, thank you :)
very `tidy` display and obviously well looked after and again, I see things I don`t have ......... and want!
I notice on your table at the back, the red cd ANTHOLOGY`. over the last few days, whilst taking photographs for the forum, I`ve looked at everything a bit closer than I have for a while and come to discover I have two cd`s missing :hmmm::hmmm:
I know for 100% I had that `anthology` set and I also had one 24crt gold plated cd, even though I can`t for the life of me remember which, HOWEVER, I can`t find either. to say I`m not a happy bunny is putting it mildly ................. very strange!!!

but nice collection sir :)
wouldn't mind some of those stickers :righton:

ok dude!! where were you the evening of 16 apr 09 between 8.15 and 8.45 pm? my little brother left the door unlocked and I may or may not have been robbed of some of my precious carpenters swag. these items, that may or may not have been purloined, may or may not resemble some of these crime scene photos. jealously keeping my eyes on you buddy!!

MISAEL, that`s a lovely collection sir, thank you :)
very `tidy` display and obviously well looked after and again, I see things I don`t have ......... and want!
I notice on your table at the back, the red cd ANTHOLOGY`. over the last few days, whilst taking photographs for the forum, I`ve looked at everything a bit closer than I have for a while and come to discover I have two cd`s missing :hmmm::hmmm:
I know for 100% I had that `anthology` set and I also had one 24crt gold plated cd, even though I can`t for the life of me remember which, HOWEVER, I can`t find either. to say I`m not a happy bunny is putting it mildly ................. very strange!!!

but nice collection sir :)
wouldn't mind some of those stickers :righton:

Thank you very much CARPENTERs COLLECTOR, I saw in your other post your beautiful collection, what most encourages me is how each fan has beautiful shapes each collection, publish this so that they are encouraged to place their photos :):), and anthology and the other gold you can find by ebay .... regards :goodie::goodie:

ok dude!! where were you the evening of 16 apr 09 between 8.15 and 8.45 pm? my little brother left the door unlocked and I may or may not have been robbed of some of my precious carpenters swag. these items, that may or may not have been purloined, may or may not resemble some of these crime scene photos. jealously keeping my eyes on you buddy!!
hahaha regards, sometimes my father would like to burn all my carpenter things u.u :shock:

awkward to photograph, because of light reflection and I don`t have the best camera in the world, but this is my cassette collection.
every single one is pristine and `as new`!

001.jpg

002.jpg
You have so many collectables, this cassette collection is impressive :goodie::goodie: .
Question that says London Concert Orchestra, is it from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra? Regards

What are the names of the cassettes (top picture, 1st) in row 2, 4th from left---in between the 69-73 and Now & Then cassettes, and (2nd) 4th row, 5th from left---between the Passage & Horizon cassettes---Richard looks like he's in a leather jacket and Karen seems to have a dove on the left side of her shirt.

And in the second picture, 2nd row from the bottom, what's that cassette on the very left that's done laid out in the portrait style, rather than the upright style, right next to the "1981" cassette (and is that "1981" cassette MIA)?

What are the names of the cassettes (top picture, 1st) in row 2, 4th from left---in between the 69-73 and Now & Then cassettes, and (2nd) 4th row, 5th from left---between the Passage & Horizon cassettes---Richard looks like he's in a leather jacket and Karen seems to have a dove on the left side of her shirt.

And in the second picture, 2nd row from the bottom, what's that cassette on the very left that's done laid out in the portrait style, rather than the upright style, right next to the "1981" cassette (and is that "1981" cassette MIA)?

first one is `yesterday once more`

1.jpg

2.jpg

2nd one is `CARPENTERS CLASSICS`

3.jpg

4.jpg

How many “Yesterday Once More” collections are there? I pulled out my 1984, 1985 & 1998 YOM sets and none them have Your Baby or Argentina! I even checked the 1982 Australian “The Very Best” and neither are on there.
And that “Classics”album is interesting. Aside from Masquerade and Jambalaya, all the tracks are from the 74-78 period.

And that Complete cassette, “Happy” And “Can’t Smile” must’ve been released as Singles somewhere, because the rest of the tape does not feature any other B-sides! (Also, do you have the wrong cassette in the Complete case?)

`How many “Yesterday Once More” collections are there?`

who knows tom, because I don`t. since I`ve been coming on here, I`m finding out about fakes and bootlegs, so who knows what`s real anymore :)

` (Also, do you have the wrong cassette in the Complete case?)`

may well have, I`ll have to go through them when I have time.

Nope. I didn't turn my head sideways! For what it's worth, the cassette is a genuine UK issue for HUSH.
From another picture on the web:
R-8974888-1473061350-9265.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom