“Carpenters, Their Greatest Hits and Finest Perfor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
I, like many here have a rather extensive Carpenters collection, and one of the few remaining items I had yet to add to the collection is the Reader’s Digest release “Carpenters, Their Greatest Hits and Finest Performances”.

I just wanted to mention that although there was some talk that this may no longer be available, it IS still available directly through Reader’s Digest. It was just recently removed from the web site, however I called the 800 # listed and it is in stock. The cost on it is $49.50, plus shipping/tax. The only reason I ever planned on ordering it is because the oldies medley is available here individually, song by song. It's also a great "anthology" if you will. -Chris

I surely recomend this, I ordered it from Readers when it first became avaialble, I also love when Karen talks before the Bacharach Medley-live performance, I hear Karen sing sooo much that I love to just hear her talk. :)

I also like how they put the Christmas ones at the end all together.

Great selection of tracks on this one. :)

Yes -great Box set with the full length live/studio Bacharach / David medley and Now & Then Medley minus Tony Peluso's DJ vocals ....but omitting Do Ron ...for some unknown reason :?:

Perhaps time for Richard to remix more tracks for a future Readers Digest or Time Life Box set in 2005 ?

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom