Carpenters Website

Sue

Hi I am new to posting the forum but Ive been reading it for a while. Thank you all for the fantastic information and interesting posts. Could I ask if the official Carpenters website is still active?
Thanks

Hi Harry thanks yes I did find the site and emailed but never got a reply so was wondering if anyone ever gets a reply or if there is another more upto date way of making contact if at all.

I don't believe anyone's answering anything through that site at all anymore. Sad, but true.

It would be nice if they would update the site and remove the email us part. I guess Richard may be winding down a little. I have enjoyed reading his responses to the fans ask part.

It would be nice if they would update the site and remove the email us part. I guess Richard may be winding down a little. I have enjoyed reading his responses to the fans ask part.

He's been semi retired for the last few years now. I guess he pops up whenever a project suits him and adds something "new" to the Carpenters legacy, such as this TV documentary/CD release and this DVD release, both of which materialised autumn of 2016.

Back
Top Bottom