"Christmas Portrait" on Spotify proves that the Carpenters are the kings of Christmas.

Wow! Would not have expected that at all… I’d say that’s some pretty solid evidence right there, but judging by Billboard, it appears they may still have to compete with Mariah Carey for that title. :) :laugh:

Approximately a month ago, I had observed that the Carpenters had around 4 million listeners a month on Spotify. Yesterday, when I looked again, they had reached 13.5 million monthly listeners! Does this prove that the Carpenters are still the kings of Christmas?

Wow! Would not have expected that at all… I’d say that’s some pretty solid evidence right there, but judging by Billboard, it appears they may still have to compete with Mariah Carey for that title.

It’s an impressive jump but remember it’s only monthly listeners, not total number of followers. After December it could drop back down to the previous level again. Mariah may well drop back from 73 million to only 68 million next month as well :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom