Chuck Mangione - "5 Original Albums"

David S

Universal release in Europe of mini box set that includes Chase The Clouds Away, Main Squeeze, Feels So Good, Fun and Games, and 70 Years Young. Apparently part of a series of such mini box sets across their holdings.

But Main Squeeze, long unavailable on cd, would be available. Just wish Tarrantella woukd be released somehow. Maybe it is because of all of the performers on it...

It is listed on Amazon sites in the UK and in GER.

Bellavia is missing from this set and it too has been long unavailable on cd but it's available for download on Amazon

815nxdVJHYL._SY450_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/5-Original-Albums-MANGIONE-CHUCK/dp/B073PRT94G/

I always thought that 70 MILES YOUNG was a bit of a snoozefest. Not really my favorite Mangione album.

I always thought that 70 MILES YOUNG was a bit of a snoozefest. Not really my favorite Mangione album.
I respectfully disagree with the exception of one of the songs I would call a snooze fest The Feels so good vocal version was totally unnecessary as for the 70 miles young being a total update and expansion of 60 miles young I really enjoy all 3 themes which took up all of side 1 on the vinyl ( which I had until I was able to get the rare late 80s cd reissue which I still have and plan to keep )

Back
Top Bottom