Chuck Mangione's Main Squeeze is Available for Downloading.

Bobberman

As of earlier this month Mangione's Very rare and Long out of print classic Main Squeeze has been reissued as a Digital download on Amazon ( no doubt a lossy MP3) However it may be available in a better form elsewhere but I know several of you have been looking for this in a digital format I don't think it will return on cd as it was very briefly out on disc in the late 80s/ Early 90s then suddenly disappeared I just thought I'd get the word out to you all although I have my needledrop cds of the vinyl version I'm planning to get this digital version and add it to my tablet's music mega mix I think it's one of his very best If Not THE BEST of his 70S Output.

I see it is on Qobuz in CD quality over in the UK/EU zone.

Sadly a lot of his early stuff is now being reissued by the pirate labels (like so many other artists now).

I see it is on Qobuz in CD quality over in the UK/EU zone.

Sadly a lot of his early stuff is now being reissued by the pirate labels (like so many other artists now).
Very true at least in amazons case this and many others are listed as A&M / UNIVERSAL Music and the latter owns the legitimate masters to all his Mercury and A&M albums so buyer beware

Update I just purchased the Download of the Main Squeeze album yesterday and despite it being in mp 3 on my music player at least it sounds good and acceptable for what it is and for The $5 or so that it cost it's not a bad bargain considering its been long out of print on all formats between this and my vinyl to cd needledrop copies I'm good. I originally was unaware of its existence on CD until it was already out of print.

And another update I also purchased the " Bellavia " album download too same situation as "Main Squeeze" im very thankful that Universal has finally Got around to Reissuing some of the Remaining A&M Mangione albums ( I have them all on CD and Vinyl to CD needledrops and added them to my virtual music playlists) now if they can Reissue His Mercury albums before "Land Of Make Believe".( which I also own on CD) then that would be Great.

Back
Top Bottom