1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.

Holidays! EXCLUSIVE! Merry Christmas, Darling: Carpenters Public TV Special and DVD

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by newvillefan, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Chris

Chris Active Member

That would be a thrill, but I doubt that would ever happen unless we'd get a repackaging of the same material at some point. It took so many years for even this video collection to be released as it is. I feel that Richard included the very best from the Christmas Specials. The remaining clips would not make a strong enough version as a sequel, unless it was a non holiday video and included things from their very first special in '76 and Space Encounters, etc.

2. newvillefan

newvillefan Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I shudder thinking about such a collection!

Chris likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris Active Member

:laugh: haha! Stephen, is the shudder good or bad?

4. Rick-An Ordinary Fool

Rick-An Ordinary Fool Well-Known Member

FL
    I think he means shudder as in Space Astroids (Encounters) :laugh:

newvillefan likes this.
  5. newvillefan

newvillefan Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Space Astroids is right :laugh:

6. ars nova

ars nova Active Member

shudders are bad, shivers are good, sometimes really good

Chris likes this.
  7. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Active Member

If there is a Memories 2 I would definitely get it. Even DVD-quality video is better than the VHS-SLP uploads that you see on YouTube.

Although as a fan who was not around when the specials aired, I really hope that a Memories 2 would include both specials in their full length.