Fantasy Carpenters Albums

Vinylalbumcovers

Ah am so steel een luv weeth yoo
Thank you for the inspiration @Without A Song!

I always felt like this album could sound really good. The obvious one is coming but I wonder what this would sound like properly massaged and mastered really well. The OG A&M LP of this is really good but it could be better. Can you imagine "Calling Occupants" mastered to audiophile standard? "B'wana" sounding as good as it could?

carpenterspassagemfsl.png

Ed

I always felt like this album could sound really good. The obvious one is coming but I wonder what this would sound like properly massaged and mastered really well. The OG A&M LP of this is really good but it could be better. Can you imagine "Calling Occupants" mastered to audiophile standard? "B'wana" sounding as good as it could?

Ed
It is one of my favorites! I could do without the Casada Rosada but love all the rest.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom