1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!
  1. martin

martin Member Thread Starter

I have listened to Herb's new single a few times, streaming it from Tidal. I find I like it a lot. Herb's playing is impressive and easy recognizable. It is a fun track to listen to, to me it has a lot of the TJB spirit in it and it is still modern and cool.
    And of course it is great in 2017 to be able to go out and get a new Herb Alpert single, only you don't even have to go as far as to the record store to get it.
    Looking forward to "The Christmas Gift".

- Greetings from the nice north -

Martin

2. It can also be heard now on YouTube.

3. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

Can't wait for the new album that this originated from it won't be long now

Ronnie Madrid likes this.
  4. David S

David S Active Member

What does the YouTube note "Provided to YouTube by Warner Music Group" mean? Is the forthcoming release not a "HS Presents" release?

5. The "Herb Alpert Presents" record label is marketed and distributed by Alternative Distribution Alliance, which is owned by Warner Music Group. The video is marketing; hence, Warner Music Group's name appears.

David S likes this.
  6. David S

David S Active Member

Thank you kindly for the explanation. :thumbsup:

Ronnie Madrid likes this.
  7. You're very welcome!