Goodbye for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirl-Thanks for confiding-your safety and well being is of prime concern to all of us.And hooray for the news of your new digs! When I seperated from my first wife I,too,slept on the floor of my then new place(I used a book as a pillow),thinking this might be only a few days or weeks. Six years later,I moved out from there on my wedding day to Linda,and we just celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary. But that first night by myself,on the floor-that was a strange time,indeed,but the best choice then,as your choice was this time. Good luck,continued success with your culinary crafts and I can't wait to hear something just about music from you. Mac

Thank goodness - Shirley's 'siege' is over. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Shirley, congratulations of the new apartment. Enjoy it in good health. Happy 4th of July, too!

Harry
...relieved that Shirley's OK, and back online...

Shirley wrote me with the news last evening...thank goodness! As Harry said, good riddance. Shirley can move ahead with her life. That's the best news of all. Indeed, Indpendence Day must have special meaning for our favorite A&M Corner Gal...Happy 4th, Shirley!! :)

Jon

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. My mood has improved so much that I made a Key Lime pie to take to the bbq. tonight. Josh hooked up all of my electronics, I sorted and put all of my A&M LPs away, we broke down all the packing boxes and went out for lunch. Ah, life is sweet!
Neil this thread has now taken up 3 pages, I suggest that you delete it and lets get back to the music discussions again. :bandit:

Although I'll be sad to see the thread go, I'm sure of one thing: there are tons of people who care a great deal about our A&M Corner Gal!! With three pages and well over 50 responses, it's safe to say that Shirley is safe with us! Back to the music...

Jon :winkgrin:

...Noting that I edited the first line from: "I'll be glad to see the thread go" to "I'll be sad to see the thread go", online...

cakeicer said:
My mood has improved so much that I made a Key Lime pie to take to the bbq. tonight.

Neil this thread has now taken up 3 pages, I suggest that you delete it and lets get back to the music discussions again. :bandit:

Not so fast! Where's our Key Lime pie?
:)

Harry
...looking for dessert, online...

Harry said:
Not so fast! Where's our Key Lime pie?

I don't know, but I'm closer to that pie than anyone else!! I'm on my way...last one there is a rotten egg!! :wink:

Jon

...racing to concord and Key Lime Pie, offline...

You'd better hurry, I'm out the door in 10 minutes! Come to Concord and I'll make Key Lime pie for everyone. :wink:

Wonderful! Our Shirl is back in fine fettle and great good humor! I'm so sorry you had to go through all this, but now your life is looking up! I'm also sorry I didn't get to the computer at all yesterday.

Wishing you all the luck in the world and much love,

Marilyn

thestitch said:
Wonderful! Our Shirl is back in fine fettle and great good humor! I'm so sorry you had to go through all this, but now your life is looking up! I'm also sorry I didn't get to the computer at all yesterday.

Wishing you all the luck in the world and much love...

Ok...Ok...so I was wrong...we have two wonderful A&M Corner Gals! Shirley and Marilyn...we love 'em both!! :goodie:

Jon

...recognizing excellence at its best, online...

There once was a gal named Shirl,
She really was a pearl.
She lived with a witch,
Was consoled by The Stitch.
They're our favorite A&M Girls!!

Just adding my two cents... :wink:

Jon

cakeicer said:
Thanks to our "Poet Laureate" Jon!

You're welcome, Shirl. I know you wanted to close this thread on a high note. We're all so happy you've found a new place to nest. Best of all, you know you're loved...three pages and sixty-some-odd posts later.

Be happy in your new home!!

Now...on with the music discussion...

Maestro, if you please... :wink:

Jon

...declaring the "Goodbye For A While" thread officially closed, per Shirley's wishes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom