1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

Happy Birthday Herb Alpert!

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by Captain Bacardi, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Captain Bacardi

Captain Bacardi Well-Known Member Moderator Thread Starter

Happy 82nd birthday to Herb Alpert! Let's hope for many more creative years!

toeknee4bz, Bobberman and DeeInKY like this.
  2. Happy Birthday from Norway. I am looking forward to the holiday album and shows(?)

- greetings from the north -

3. A prior birthday with Louis Nye and Bill Dana:

AlpNyeDana1.jpg

Steven J. Gross and Bobberman like this.
  4. Mike Blakesley

Mike Blakesley Well-Known Member Moderator

I didn't realize it was Herb's birthday but I was blasting some What Now My Love on my drive to work this morning. Have a great day, Herb!

Steven J. Gross likes this.
  5. Happy birthday. Herb have a wonderful day!

6. Happy Birthday Herb - here's to more years of great music!

Steven J. Gross and Bobberman like this.
  7. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

A Very Happy Birthday to Herb. From the Great state of Idaho. May you have many more great years as well as The most Blessed birthday Ever.

8. This brings up a compelling thought: How many recording artists are as active as Herb Alpert is at 82 years of age? I mean, WOW. Just ... WOW.

9. It's really wonderful that Herb Alpert is still recording, touring, painting and sculpting (not to mention his philanthropic activities). His energy and creativity is inspiring. Happy B-day,
    Mr. A!

Charles