Herb Alpert Merchandise

I got a message from PayPal that half of my order had been refunded. Still waiting to see what happens with the other half.

Hi DeeInKY- Please let me know when you ordered your shirt and how long you have been waiting and what the status is. Also please let me know about any correspondence that you have had with the shirt company. If there are any problems I will take care of them. Thank you for your help! randy

Hi Everyone- Over the years so many people at Herbs' shows have been asking for t-shirts that we decided to try out a few designs and get feedback. One of our marketing people highly recommended this particular shirt company so we decided to try them. They created some great designs and I really loved the quality of both the shirts and the printing. After viewing this forum I can see that there may be some issues with this shirt company and I, frankly, do not want there to be any issues for anyone. The shirts should be easy to order and quickly delivered. So please let me know of any problems or issues that anyone is having and I will get them resolved. Please leave me detailed information about your order and any conversations or emails that you have had with the shirt company. Please know that I want no one to be having ANY problems with these shirts so please let me know what is happening! Thanks everyone.. randy

Hi Joe- Please let me know exactly what exactly is happening with your shirt. When did you order it, is or was it delayed and any correspondence you had with the company. I want to know about any problems anyone is having with these shirts. There should be no problems and if there are, again please let me know. Thanks for your help with this! randy
Hi Joe- Please let me know exactly what exactly is happening with your shirt. When did you order it, is or was it delayed and any correspondence you had with the company. I want to know about any problems anyone is having with these shirts. There should be no problems and if there are, again please let me know. Thanks for your help with this! randy

Hi Randy.
I placed my order the 2nd week of June when I had not received it the week of July 4th. I sent a email asking when I should receive my 3 t shirts I was told there was a delay they did not get the order before the July 4th holiday and should have them soon as of last Monday July 25th still no delivery.

I sent another email on Tuesday asking for a firm date on delivery it had been 6 weeks and if they could not provide one I would like a refund and had it immediately and was told sorry for the inconvenience very dissatisfied with that company.
Thank you for your help.
Joe.

Hi Randy.
I placed my order the 2nd week of June when I had not received it the week of July 4th. I sent a email asking when I should receive my 3 t shirts I was told there was a delay they did not get the order before the July 4th holiday and should have them soon as of last Monday July 25th still no delivery.

I sent another email on Tuesday asking for a firm date on delivery it had been 6 weeks and if they could not provide one I would like a refund and had it immediately and was told sorry for the inconvenience very dissatisfied with that company.
Thank you for your help.
Joe.

Hi Joe-
Very, very sorry about this experience. This is horrible and not at all what I had intended. I will be in direct contact with the t-shirt vendor tomorrow and will get this resolved immediately. I will keep you updated and I apologize that this delay and non communication has happened with these shirts. This is not acceptable and I am on it. Please let me know if there are other people with problems regarding these shirts. Hope you are having a good weekend and I am sorry about this.. randy

Hi Martin- Please let me know when you ordered your shirt and when delivery was promised. I do understand that shipping to Europe may add a few extra days but again please let me know when you ordered the shirt and what the status is. Hope you are having a good summer! randy
Hi Randy,

Good to hear from you. All is well here. I placed the order for two shirts on June 17th, and the payment left my credit card on that date. The strange thing is that when I went to their website and tried to log on there didn't seem to be any order history there at all. Yet about $ 100,- left my account via Paypal to pay for the shirts and shipping.

Kind regards from

Martin

Hi DeeInKY- Please let me know when you ordered your shirt and how long you have been waiting and what the status is. Also please let me know about any correspondence that you have had with the shirt company. If there are any problems I will take care of them. Thank you for your help! randy
Hey Randy,
I placed my order on June 8 for two shirts (Spanish Flea and South of the Border). Paid with PayPal. Got an email that my order was being processed. On June 9 got a message that my order was showing as being in completed state. On June 22, I emailed them asking about the shipping date. They responded that merchandise would not be available until July 1. I figured nothing would be shipped over the holiday weekend. On July 28 I got an email from PayPal that half the amount of my order had been refunded. No email from Control Industries about this. When I log into the site I see my order in refunded status but they do not state which half has been refunded. I have to assume that the refund is for the South of the Border shirt since they are no longer showing that design on the web site. No additional email from the company.
Thanks

Hi Randy,

Good to hear from you. All is well here. I placed the order for two shirts on June 17th, and the payment left my credit card on that date. The strange thing is that when I went to their website and tried to log on there didn't seem to be any order history there at all. Yet about $ 100,- left my account via Paypal to pay for the shirts and shipping.

Kind regards from

Martin
Hi Martin- Apparently the shirt company has told me that they have tried to email you but the email address that they have from the order keeps bouncing back as undeliverable. I am still looking into this. Very sorry for the trouble.

Hey Randy,
I placed my order on June 8 for two shirts (Spanish Flea and South of the Border). Paid with PayPal. Got an email that my order was being processed. On June 9 got a message that my order was showing as being in completed state. On June 22, I emailed them asking about the shipping date. They responded that merchandise would not be available until July 1. I figured nothing would be shipped over the holiday weekend. On July 28 I got an email from PayPal that half the amount of my order had been refunded. No email from Control Industries about this. When I log into the site I see my order in refunded status but they do not state which half has been refunded. I have to assume that the refund is for the South of the Border shirt since they are no longer showing that design on the web site. No additional email from the company.
Thanks

Hi everyone this is what the t-shirt company has just sent me...
Hey Randy-We went back and looked up all web orders where there were shirts were ordered before the date we had posted with the availability. When Whipped Cream, South of the Border and Spanish Flea were first approved we spoke about putting those designs up on the site with the dates that they would be available to ship. We also stated on the details of each sku the actual shipping dates that each design would go out. These 3 orders below were the only ones where we had to contact the customer re the ship to dates where they ordered a designs before it was in stock. All three of the people we contacted below were fine with us holding their orders and shipping them when the product was avail. The only person that we never heard from was Martin. We e-mailed him when we got his order to let him know what was going on re the delivery. That e-mail bounced back.

Below is the e-mail I had my sales person put together with these details.

Can you please let us know if there are any other customers that you have been contacted by re order issues. There are not any that we know of.

Please call or e-mail me with any info you have so we can follow up on it today. Thx

There were 3 orders that were pending as of last week. These were all orders that were placed for the new South of the Border shirts that were just made available and recently shipped out. We posted on the web store that this shirt was going to be in stock in mid July and would be shipped out to everyone that ordered it as soon as it came in. There were orders for this shirt placed by : Bruno Scrufari, Diana Bundy and Harry Clark. I spoke with Diana and Harry and they are aware we were waiting for South of the Border to be in stock. Both of them asked to hold their orders until the shirts were in and could be shipped out. These orders shipped out last week.

I never heard anything from Bruno. 2 of the customers ordered Spanish Flea and they have already been refunded for that since that shirt is not avail until next week. That is the last shirt in production that is posted on the web store. I contacted Martin Alfsen when his order came in and used the email he provided on the order but my message failed and returned to the sender due to his e-mail he listed not working. We refunded Martin Alfsen (the customer who contacted directly Randy) in full last week, he just contacted me for the first time this morning, I never heard from him till now.

@Randy - update - just got an email that my South of the Border shirt had been shipped. And THANK YOU! Will try again with the second shirt after the availability date.

Hi Martin- Apparently the shirt company has told me that they have tried to email you but the email address that they have from the order keeps bouncing back as undeliverable. I am still looking into this. Very sorry for the trouble.
Yes, it's strange that the e-mails bounced back. They must have made a mistake when sending it. I just got an e-mail from them telling that I would be refunded in full,however, I would have preferred getting the shirts.
Anyway, thank you for getting involved, Randy. I am looking forward to hear all the Herb reissues in September.

- greetings from the north -
Martin

I just ordered a couple of T-shirts so we'll see how well this goes. I really wanted the Whipped Cream shirt but they don't have my size (they only have S, M & L). But maybe they'll eventually get there.

Got one item in transit and received a bit of free swag - a WCAOD shirt - love it! Hey, when you've got a problem go right to the top! I'm seriously thinking of wearing this to work on our last day. One of my co-workers is just scandalized (but then again he was only born in 1970). :D What do y'all think?

Broke out the shirt tonight while watching the Olympics! :D

13920867_10154330229504361_8439974089745357480_n.jpg

Wondering what ever happened with that Spanish Flea design? Still has not shown back up on the web site.

Baja Marimba Band probably would have had a shirt for "La Cucaracha" but any time they turned the light on, they couldn't find it.

Back
Top Bottom