1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

HERB ALPERT - MUSIC VOL. 1

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by Steve Sidoruk, May 4, 2017.

1. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin

US
    The last couple of releases were nearly simultaneous on digital and vinyl, so I kind of doubt we'll see a vinyl version.

The new Christmas album, though, is available for preorder on digital and vinyl. :thumbsup:

2. AM Matt

AM Matt Well-Known Member

Didn't see it on TV but I saw "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on my computer Tuesday night!! Matt Clark Sanford, MI

3. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin

US
    Just thinking (and in a good way), the music on here reminds me of some of his 80s "producer" albums. The tunes all have a singular sound and mood, and it's a break from the sound of his prior albums. Good stuff! :thumbsup:

4. Just woke up (at 2am!!!) with "Witchcraft" running around in my head!