1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.

Is Richard Still doing autographs?

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by pogWo4life, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

Clicking on them doesn't work for me. It takes me to the Photobucket site, which displays the same "please update your account..." graphic that shows here.

2. I found my copy of "Offering" after Karen passed, It was 1984, it was still sealed and was $13.00! I did open it and played it once, but left shrink wrap on cover. It is now in one of those re-sealable sleeves. I great find I think

Jeff and ThaFunkyFakeTation like this.
  3. Funny. That technique works on my Android phone, but doesn't on my Windows 10 desktop computer.

4. Mike Blakesley

Mike Blakesley Well-Known Member Moderator

Same here. I tried clicking one of the sideways-arrows to scroll to the next picture out of curiosity, and it caused an ad to pop up....so I got rid of the ad, then tried to scroll back to where I was, and got another ad.

I don't mind a few ads here and there, they gotta pay the bills after all, but when the ads get too annoying and intrusive it only takes a couple of irritations before I decide I have better things to do and click away.

5. ThaFunkyFakeTation

ThaFunkyFakeTation Ah am so steel een luv weeth yoo

Works on my Mac too.

Ed

6. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

This is really strange... earlier, it didn't work for me on my Windows 10 laptop, so now I tried on my MacBook. It still doesn't work.