🎄 Holidays! It's Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin

Isn't it wonderful? I mean: Herb is coming out with a new album, and Lani is on it. It includes a TJB favorite, and they are going on tour!
Merry Christmas to all cornerites from the very, very cold north!

Martin

From the news we hear that much of Europe is in the grips of an extremely cold winter season so far. Most of the pictures we get are from England - I'm assuming that much of Europe is also getting a lot of cold and snow.

Today I saw an article about how a high-pressure system in the Atlantic is blocking the normal jet streams that keep England warm, so it's much colder than normal. It also said that the normal warming jet stream is being split in two, with half of it warming Greenland, the other half warming the southern part of Europe.

Martin, Gledelig Jul to you and your family. Keep warm during this darkest time of the year and know that Spring is just around the corner!

Harry
...from sunny central Florida - 74°F, online...

Martin,

Gledelig Jul to you and family from us. How are things in Oslo? How about posting some photos of Norwegian Herb singles and albums.

Hello Kent,

God jul to you too. As Harry rightfully said, Oslo has been terribly cold these last few weeks, but the weather has been bright and sunny and there is snow all over the place. I have made a few postings in the past of Herb albums and singles from the 60s and 70s here. However, even though the covers were printed here, it was the German releases that came out in Norway through the official distributor here in those days.

- greetings from the cold north -
Martin

- greetings from the cold north -

It's been cold here in Glasgow, too. Snow lying from early December until a few days ago when the thaw set in.

Ahem.

Back to Herb.

There's a website for pirate radio in the Uk that includes some very very rare pix of Herb in England being interviewed by Graham Webb for the offshore station Radio London. Have a look here: http://www.offshoreradio.co.uk/album68.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom