Japanese Herb & the TJB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

!!goingplaces!!

10854335_923441271024008_5278383039237344167_o.jpg
Maltese Melody e.p. (1970) Japan press. Tracks are: The Maltese Melody, I'll Be Back, Sunny and Moon River. Just wanted to share my find with everybody. ☺

Can you determine whether or not that the record has - or doesn't have - the HAECO-CSG processing that plagues the U S version of the album?

Harry

I have no clue, if King Records Ltd. used haeco csg in their recordings than yes it likely was.. There is nothing on the sleeve or label that indicates that it was.

"The Brass are comin" was one of the first TJB albums i discovered ( a friend of mine had the lp and loaned it to me for taping until i was able to get my own copy) i was 13 when i first heard it and i was impressed by the country/western motif on the cover. And little did i know at the time. ( it was 1980) that this was the last original TJB album of the 60s. Which to me seemed like "an end of an era" type album. I love every song on it from start to finish and i still have my very good condition copy which i bought in 1984. For a Dollar. If you can believe it.( i got many of my vintage TJB LPS for that price) because the store i bought them from had a Huge stockpile of them. I was one Lucky Ducky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom