Karen And The Bee Gees

Status
Not open for further replies.

natureaker

So, today my good friend sent me a photo of KC with the Bee Gees and Olivia Newton-John:
e187e15c766309a658dfcdd8ec667718.jpg

Does anyone know any information about when Karen met the Bee Gees? By the looks of the picture, I'm getting a mid 70's vibe. Also, is there any footage of it on YouTube?
Thanks for the help!

Hi
I think that was taken after a Bee Gees concert when olivia and karen attended and met them backstage.Mid 1079 i think

Yep, it's 1979. Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles.

I always wondered why Olivia had that look on her face...kind of an odd picture for everybody.

Yep, it's 1979. Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles.

I always wondered why Olivia had that look on her face...kind of an odd picture for everybody.

Agreed. I'll go with the Rockette thing, too.....although in a creepy sort of way, it looks like Robin is patting KC's tummy?

So from the historical perspective, cool. But as far as everyone looking their best..well.....er.......

Barry producing Karen would have made an INCREDIBLE follow up to her solo album. Imagine something the quality of Streisand's "Guilty" album but with Karen's far superior voice.

Exactly. I not only thinking of Barry's work with Streisand, but of the cover of "Emotion" he produced for Samantha Sang.

Plus, based on absolutely nothing --- it seems like he and KC would have been good buds.

Judging from how Olivia Newton-John looks, (being a huge fan), I would have to say it was from her Totally Hot period, late 1978-mid 1979.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom