Lonely bull backing vocals

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to all we know so far The Vocalists in question Have not been officially identified as of yet. So for now it remains a Mystery. But if i were to guess keeping in mind that Lonely Bull was a Studio album and just Herb .his trumpets and a group of L.A 's top session musicians. Herb or some of the session players might have provided some of the background vocals. The female vocal might have been a Session singer. Probably the same situation with the Baja Marimba Band's Debut Lp Too since that album also was primarily Julius Wechter and his marimbas along with session players .And unknown vocalists are on that one as well.

It's been reported here that The Kenjolaires did the male backing vocals on the first two Herb Alpert Tijuana Brass albums. There's never been a confirmed name for the high soprano on these early tunes, but it's possible that it's Loulie Jean Norman, who performed a similar duty on the theme from STAR TREK.

Harry

It's been reported here that The Kenjolaires did the male backing vocals on the first two Herb Alpert Tijuana Brass albums. There's never been a confirmed name for the high soprano on these early tunes, but it's possible that it's Loulie Jean Norman, who performed a similar duty on the theme from STAR TREK.

Harry
Thanks Harry unfortunately I didnt see that thread or post. I must have missed that one but at least we have some idea now. I guess its not so much a mystery after all so i stand corrected.

Harry
I wondered about that high voice and now i have the Star Trek theme stuck in my head. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom