Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mark-T

These boards continue to be a source of fun and insight for me. THANK YOU!

Now, I have something special for you.

Watch my blog tomorrow for a post on our favorite duo- and a fairly rare photo. Something I've been trying to find for years. I wish it included music, and you'll understand when you read it.

Merry Christmas to everyone! And may you have a blessed New Year as well!

Merry Christmas !
Mark, as usual I can hardly wait to visit your blog, always a pleasure.
And, a Happy New Year !

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones as well! I feel like "Ralphie Parker" on Christmas Eve waiting to see your latest blog.

I just wanted to post quickly before I sign off for the holidays. The article is up at InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com
Just had to come back, you know, because Breaking Up is Hard to Do! :)

Merry Christmas, Mark. Always enjoy reading your comments and perspectives. You're a valued asset to this forum.

Mark, it is invariably great when you write about the Carpenters! I would love to see your materials compiled into a separate journal-style set of entries, where I think the insights would feed off one another and your skill as a writer would shine even more brightly as a result. I know we all have much to do in our lives, but maybe that's a project that can happen in 2018, which would produce a wonderful Christmas gift for us this time next year!

All best wishes to you and to all of our fantastic folk at A&M Corner "On Christmas Day"!

Thank you, everyone, for the kind comments. I loved sharing that Carps and Sedaka on stage photo. Happy New Year! (he said, signing back out...)

Back
Top Bottom