New 2CD Sergio Hits Due From Jpn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the Japanese version. Not a huge fan of the new versions of FOTH and CC, but they're OK. Nice little Rhodes flourish at the end of FOTH, but I guess I'm too "ensconced" in the original versions of these. It's kind of funny to hear all of Sergio's newer stuff on the second CD, then the bonus tracks, and then the sort of funny disco era "laser beam" synths in "Summer Champion" (his Japanese reworking of "Summer Dream"). It's fun to hear the Japanese tracks again--I have them all on LP/45, but I haven't listened to them for years.

BTW (I haven't gone back to check the original track listing posted here), the last track on Disc 2 is Magic *Lady* (in Japanese) not Magic *Wheels*, which I think might have been posted here at one time.

I've checked through this thread, and there really isn't a listing of the Japanese track listing - other than some comical postings early on where we were translating the info through the Internet translators, trying to come up with the titles.

JMK: If you get a chance, could you post the Japanese SHM-CD track listing (or at least the different tracks)?

Harry

I think it's just the second CD that has anything extra/different:

Never Gonna Let You Go
My Summer Love
The Sound of One Song
Kisses
Daylight
Sarara
Cinnamon and Clove
Rio de Janeiro
Holografico Olodum
Mas Que Nada
The Frog
Waters of March
Y Vamos Ya
So Tinha De Ser Com Voce
Magalenha
The Fool on the Hill
Chove Chuva
Summer Champion
Magic Lady

Thanks. Looks like just two extra tracks, "Summer Champion" and "Magic Lady". And you say both of those are in Japanese?

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom