New Christmas Album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Another Christmas album from Herb would be a Great companion to the TJB christmas album Lets hope its true.

South of the border to top of the pops
Simon Collins - The West Australian on August 27, 2016

"The remarkably vibrant legend is working on an orchestral Christmas album,
which will feature Richard Carpenter on a remake of his Merry Christmas, Darling."

More Here:
South of the border to top of the pops »

I just saw this on fb by the harp player Gayle Levant:

Dear friends, I have just finished recording a beautiful new Xmas album with Herb Alpert at Capitol Studios. Herb's playing is simply divine and he truly sings through his trumpet from his heart. I have known him for so many years and he has never changed from when we first met. I just love his warmth and kindness to everyone. He chose Chris Walden to write all of the arrangements and they are spectacular. What a marriage seeing these two mega talents together. Thank you, dear Chris, for including me to be with you. And, to top it off, Al Schmitt, engineer extraordinaire, was at the console recording our wonderful orchestra contracted by Gina Zimmitti. Caroline Campbell was our concertmaster and everyone sounded fantastic. A very special two days for all of us!!! I am so proud to have been a part of this wonderful new album!!! <3 <3 <3

- greetings from the north -
Martin

Thanks for that, Martin. Quite intriguing - and something to look forward to next year.

One of the singers that I know in L.A. posted this photo on Facebook from the Christmas Album sessions:
Facebook »

- greetings from the north -
Martin

Here it is:

14352221_10208662164126117_2608645063654822694_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom