Nick Ceroli information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic! I just now found a pm from whom I believe is Nick's daughter in law telling me about this same web site! The message was back in Feb. but as I told her, my wife passed away Dec. 18th, and I have just not been up to being on here. I'm slowly regaining a life, knowing I will see her again.

honda05 said:
Ironic! I just now found a pm from whom I believe is Nick's daughter in law telling me about this same web site! The message was back in Feb. but as I told her, my wife passed away Dec. 18th, and I have just not been up to being on here. I'm slowly regaining a life, knowing I will see her again.

Yes,
I'm one in the same! Thanks for taking the time to share & pass it on.
My deepest condolences to you, on the loss of your wife.
This small circle of friends has alot of shoulders you can lean on.
Keep in touch my friend.
Peace to you & yours,
TJB Fan & my Michael M Ceroli
# Ceroli Fan !!!!!

Hi, TJB Fan! Glad to do it! I'm an old drummer-retired myself, I forgot to mention.

Thanks so much about my sweet Barb. I'm still far from recovering from my loss being it was just Dec. 18th, but God is helping me make it.

It is so nice meeting you. A thrill knowing a person on here who has connections with one of the members of the best band in the land.

God bless

i'll keep you posted, as Michael has not been feeling well. It's been very hard for him. making money off his dad's items, rips his heart more than selling the house.
I'm sorry to miss-lead any of Nick's dear fans.
theresa
#1Ceroli Fan

I looked on the only website I could find (savenickcerolison) but couldn't find anything resembling what is being offered for sale. Is there another website?

Thank you for the encouragement :thumbsup:
I'm glad you all enjoy Nick Ceroli's site.
There are still many more memories & photo's of Nick to come.
Thank you for your friendship and support; in this
Small Circle of Friends......
peace & love,
Theresa :love:
#1Ceroli Fan

Thank you for sharing Nick's memories and photos, I for one can't get enough!!
All the best,always,
Marty

Okay. I'm totally f*cking confused.

:shrug: Were there EVER any of Nick's TJB items for sale?

:shrug: Did anyone get a chance to purchase any?

:shrug: What were the items?

:shrug: Is there any chance we could get to see what was for sale?

:shrug: Anyone else confused?

CherryStreet said:
Okay. I'm totally f*cking confused.

:shrug: Were there EVER any of Nick's TJB items for sale?

:shrug: Did anyone get a chance to purchase any?

:shrug: What were the items?

:shrug: Is there any chance we could get to see what was for sale?

:shrug: Anyone else confused?
1 yes
2 yes (outside)
3 his playboy jazz award
4 i will put a picture of the 2 jazz awards on Nick's site.
5 me too, I've been trying for awhile to keep you all posted; but some don't make it. oops!!!!

I'm sorry if I mislead anyone as you have all been so kind and supportive;
It was a bit hasty in the mention of Nick's items for sale; before we even know all of them....there is alot....Plus Michael is busy selling the house, we hope soon.
Michael sends his love and thanks, as he is trying to coupe with this monumental ordeal.
Love & Peace,
Theresa
#1Ceroli Fan

We are all supposed to be A&M amigos on this Corner. Cherry Street, I try to remember this whenever I post something on the forum. Taking a Valium or drinking a large expresso before posting may help!
:D
DJ

musicfirst said:
We are all supposed to be A&M amigos on this Corner. Cherry Street, I try to remember this whenever I post something on the forum. Taking a Valium or drinking a large expresso before posting may help!
:D
DJ

If you follow the entire chain you would see that many of us have emailed & were VERY interested in this "auction" with no reply. What true A&M/TJB fan wouldn't be interested in getting a chance to bid on some rare TJB items & generate some money for Nick's son Michael after the "Call for help" was posted here? No reply = frustration. Perhaps Theresa "jumped the gun". And now Theresa has finally responded and cleared that up. We thank her.

:D Just Say No To Drugs! & "espresso".

If you follow the entire chain you would see that many of us have emailed & were VERY interested in this "auction" with no reply. What true A&M/TJB fan wouldn't be interested in getting a chance to bid on some rare TJB items & generate some money for Nick's son Michael after the "Call for help" was posted here? Theresa "jumped the gun". And now Theresa has finally responded and cleared that up. We thank her.

I only jumped the gun; because I'm a desperate woman, who loves the TJB baby (so stated by the band). Nick Ceroli played with so many legends, as you all well know. I get more response from the fans of the Best Band in the Land.
You've all been such understanding Amigo's in this small circle of friends.
I was truly hoping this would reach the head Amigo Herb....to see if there was anyway he could help Michael....as I know he has a foundation.
The Music Cares Helped with a grant for his medical bills... Herb Alpert please call Michael M Ceroli, he could use your help.....
I have a past..we all do; but I'm not trying to scam or miss lead any fellow amigo here or anywhere.
Through no fault of his own (his health & the economy) Michael is trying all he can; the stress is killing him. As many know, selling a house is stressful. I will hold him in my arms after every seizure & pray we get through this; Plus...I will continue to try & do all I can, to reach out to those who can make a difference.
He is far to proud to reach out & ask for help (when he did, he got no reply!)...therefore you keep hearing my cry for Compassion & Well-being, from the head Amigo of the Best Band in the Land. Here's hoping it reaches him. The TJB kid, Herb, could use Your Help!!!!
So I thank you all for you love & concern; I'm a newbie on the block, try to be patient as my first obligation is to Love & Honor my Michael.
Theresa on behalf of both CEROLI's
Father & Son, " Nick & Michael "
peace & love
TJB_Fan
#1Ceroli Fan

Well all my dear amigos....
We did it...sold the house. :cry:
Thank you all for your love & support.
It helped us deal with the emotional turmoil, of this whole
ordeal.
Whew!!!! Thank goodness that's done with.
We hope we never have to sell anything, under such stress....
Now we start looking :blinkeye: where to go from here....
To the Future & Beyond.
I hope you don't mind if I keep you posted, as where Michael goes,
I go. We will be able to sort through alot of the long forgotten boxes, that were dear Nick's. Hopefully some to be available in the near future. I will let you know first, for sure......
We are going to take a little time to catch our breath (so to speak, lol). :yawn:
You take care my dear amigo's in this small circle of friends, you're the best!!!!
much love & peace,
Theresa
always of behalf of Nick & Michael..............
#1ceroli fan

Hey Theresa,

Herb Alpert has his own website, and there are the old TJB photos there with Nick, of course. You will probably have better luck reaching Herb at his website, and also I believe his foundation's address is there at the site as well.Herb's web address is:www.herbalpert.com, and I hope that you do make contact, God be willing, with the head amigo! You and Michael are in my prayers! God Bless you both!
jazzdre

Just to let you know Nick......
You are the beat of any band .....
To you the Music Came First.....
May it last Forever......
Rest in Peace, my Michael's daddy.............
We Love n Miss u Lots..........
Michael Ceroli n Theresa Tannatt aka (TJB_Fan)........#1 Ceroli Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom