Photo or poster of Karen where she is in white, head down...

Billy64

Hello all,

Fascinating information here; could spend hours reading through all the history [and will do so, over the coming weeks].

I am wondering if anyone on here would know of whether or not there was ever a [color] photo or poster available, promo or retail, of Karen in the pose where she is resting her head on her arm while dressed in white, looking at the camera. Circa 1980. One poster here has that very photo on their thread [Newville Fan, maybe?]

I very much would love to buy a copy of this image to frame and display with our Carpenters/Karen collection.

Thank you for reading this and any help that might be offered I thank you in advance.

Billy64

The picture you refer to was, I believe, a piece of art done by artist Chris Tassin. A little bit larger version of it appeared in an old thread on the solo album:

Karensoloposeclose.jpg~original

The picture you refer to was, I believe, a piece of art done by artist Chris Tassin. A little bit larger version of it appeared in an old thread on the solo album:

Karensoloposeclose.jpg~original
This is it, yes. Thanks, Harry! Do you know if there is a commercially available copy of this, as a poster or a photograph? Maybe I should 'google' search Chris Tassin. Bill

This is it, yes. Thanks, Harry! Do you know if there is a commercially available copy of this, as a poster or a photograph? Maybe I should 'google' search Chris Tassin. Bill

Good morning Bill. I've sent a private message to your inbox with information on Chris.

Hi, Bill. Yes, I think this image may be the one you saw that Stephen has as his current photo. It's a colored pencil piece I did years ago of the solo pose that Harry posted. I had some prints of it at one point, not sure if I still do, but I'll check and let you know. Welcome to the forum!
1993.colored.pencil.jpg

Back
Top Bottom