1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.

Public Broadcasting Exclusive: Carpenters The Complete Singles Release

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by Harry, Aug 24, 2015.

1. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Active Member

Yeah it's "Still Crazy" I was thinking of, but I think I got mixed up because I've got a promo CD for "From The Top" that features both "Still Crazy" and "My Body", and I knew the UK single featured one of the solos as a promotion for FTT as the second or third track.

2. one option, for international fans, is that the package regularly is listed on ebay usa.

Rudy likes this.
  3. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Active Member

I was just looking up the Japanese Singles set, and I noticed that it only goes up to 1986 when Honolulu City Lights came out (or was that not released in Japan till closer to 1989?) I thought that it would have included The Rainbow Connection/Leave Yesterday Behind/Superstar-Rainy Days and Mondays from 2001. So for international singles, there is still room for a box set of ALL international singles.

Brian likes this.
  4. Brian

Brian Active Member

Thanks for the info. I can't remember if I've seen it on there in the past or not. I haven't seen the Christmas DVD on eBay yet.