Re - issue CD prices reduced on Amazon UK !

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonely bull

Great news on release day ( Today ! ) for anyone buying the re - issue CD's from Amazon UK - CD prices have been reduced from £14.99 to a much more reasonable £11.79 ! My 13 CD's should arrive on Monday all being well - can't wait !!!!!

You can thank Captain Badazz for 1) wholesaling to sellers at a level for them to profit, but not have an overly high retail price for the buyers and 2) for following up with these sellers internationally to make sure that the proper pricing was followed. :wink: Again, part of his plan to get a younger audience and not as affluent, turned on to Herb's music.

I had pre-ordered a whole flock of the re-issue CDs at Amazon US when they were all listed at around $11.99. Today I've been getting individual notices of the price drop to $9.99 on every one of them.

You can thank Captain Badazz for 1) wholesaling to sellers at a level for them to profit, but not have an overly high retail price for the buyers and 2) for following up with these sellers internationally to make sure that the proper pricing was followed. :wink: Again, part of his plan to get a younger audience and not as affluent, turned on to Herb's music.
Thank You to everybody involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom