Tijuana Brass GIVEAWAY: Shout Factory Coaster Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
A big thank you to the crew at Shout Factory: we are giving away 20 coaster sets here at the TJB Forum at A&M Corner!

Contest rules: to enter the contest, you must be a forum member. Post once only in this thread, and 20 winners will be picked randomly. Moderators are not eligible for the drawing. (Duplicate posts will be deleted; if you have questions, please start another thread in the Forum Business area or PM one of our moderators.) We will PM or e-mail you if you've won, so make sure your e-mail address in your profile is correct.

Update: we've extended the contest until the end of this weekend (April 10). Still time to get your entries in!

Our next contest features another Shout Factory promotional item, to be announced after this contest ends! :thumbsup:

tjb_coasters.jpg

If you don't have the new CDs yet, we have them available through Amazon. Click on the titles below to view or order:

Lost Treasures
The Lonely Bull
South Of The Border
Whipped Cream & Other Delights (preorder for April release)

This is really neat. I'd love to have these. I'll matted, and framed for my livingroom. Thanks very much for the opportunity to try for these.

Tom :D

Consider this my entry in this drawing for a TjB COASTER...! :tongue:artyhat: Which One? Oh, ANY will do! :jester:

Dave

What a nice addition these coasters would make to my TJB collection! I would love to be one of the lucky few to be chosen to have one of these sets.

To mimic the seagulls in "Finding Nemo"......."Mine!" Mine!" "Mine!"

Buenas suerte a todos!!

DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom