1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

Timeline - next releases

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by David S, Aug 3, 2017.

1. David S

David S Active Member Thread Starter

With Music - Volume 1 now available, and the knowledge that the holiday record will drop in September, any idea when the other Herb Alpert solo releases will drop? I think I remember reading that My Abstract Heart, Under a Spanish Moon, and Wild Romance would be re-released under the HAP imprimatur. I'm assuming that Just You and Me will never see a CD release. Further, would the successor to Music - Volume 1 drop sometime in 2018?

As I asked elsewhere, any idea about a digital re-release, similar to Sweet Bird, of Lani Hall - Blush?

toeknee4bz likes this.
  2. Herb hasn't started working on Music Vol. 2 yet so probably a little early to predict a release date.