TWO EYES by Brenda Russell due for re-issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
This particular one i dont remember i Love Brenda Russell's music Especially her A&M output and her 1993 cd soul talking but i dont recall ever seeing or hearing of this one i have her 1992 Greatest Hits comp on A&M this one Looks like a very rare A&M album..

I had a feeling it was somewhere between her late 70s and Late 80s period. I first heard of her via Herb's "Wild Romance" album. I knew back in 85 she was heading for a breakthrough and sure enough a couple years later "Piano in the Dark" was a major AC hit.

Not familiar with this album, but I do have Get Here (her '88 album with "Piano in the Dark" - which I never get tired of hearing - and the title cut that Oleta Adams would have a monster hit with in the early '90s) and a 45 of her 1979 Top 40 hit "So Good, So Right" on Horizon. Very underrated singer-songwriter.

I couldn't agree more i also enjoyed her early song " Way Back When". Along with her 1993 EMI album " Soul Talking" where she does her own version of " No time for Time" which Herb Alpert recorded several years before on his album "Wild Romance" I Love Both Versions Equally and i never get tired of hearing them Its a Wonderful Ballad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom