What Carpenters items would you most like to own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Is that on public display somewhere or in Richard's house? They were a gift from Carol Burnett if memory serves me correctly.

And as a matter of fact, if you look carefully on each of the seats themselves, you'll see the iconic Carol Burnett avatar from the show!

I'd love a copy of 45-Single:
Looking For Love/I'll Be Yours,
from Amazon seller " 'Space Art and Music' , business name of a private collector of fine art and music memorabilia "
Now, for a mere $2500....
wish I had that to spare....

Sorry to bring this back, but would anyone else love to have a Suntory Pop glass like Karen's?

80f994f1b0c2357138293145aa15fafa.jpg

11082564_1635190816716382_2358704206356108575_n.jpg

'Offering'
Battle of the Bands lp
'Your Navy Presents' lp
A good sounding concert copy when Karen was still the sole drummer. :b-drums:

I'd go for one of those "f*** love" gold rings (complete with velvet box) that they gave to some record company executives after their British tour (mentioned in Ray Coleman's biography). It would make for an interesting topic of conversation if I ever held any dinner parties.

Being a car nut I would love to own Karen's Jaguar XJS, but the truth is I'd be afraid to drive it anywhere! So I think I'd also have to go with a set of KC's drum sticks - that would be pretty special.
Actually an autographed LP by the C's would be great too!

That was my first thought as well!

As well as her car, I would love her condo, one of their Platinum discs and something she used to read for pleasure such as a novel - the actual copy she owned of course.

I think I'm being very realistic here :)

Great choices! I've wanted that Single Box since I first laid eyes on it...then I saw the price. :shake:

Just an update: In a moment of weakness, I snagged a copy of the Japanese Single Box:

carpenters-japanese-single-box.jpg

The obi was a bit tattered and the box has yellowed a bit, but the contents looked liked they hadn't been touched at all. I'm very happy I got this.

I also bought this from Jeff (aka djn):

carpenters-yesterday-once-more-uk.jpg

I'm pleased as punch that I got this. Thanks again Jeff!

Came across this local Connecticut website yesterday of LPs and 45s for sale by a retired DJ. westportrecords.com; Already placed my order for Carpenters items: promotional copies of "The Singles 69-73", "Horizon", "Passage", & "Rainy Days" single along with "envelope" version of "Carpenters" LP.

Just an update: In a moment of weakness, I snagged a copy of the Japanese Single Box:

carpenters-japanese-single-box.jpg

The obi was a bit tattered and the box has yellowed a bit, but the contents looked liked they hadn't been touched at all. I'm very happy I got this.

I also bought this from Jeff (aka djn):

carpenters-yesterday-once-more-uk.jpg

I'm pleased as punch that I got this. Thanks again Jeff!
jealous of that singles box... also found some brown box with all the albums - that looks cool - but very very expensive... anyone know a source for a little more value priced collector's boxed sets? some of these prices are way out of reach...

regarding my dream of some KC drum sticks... I wonder if some of those exist out there? think how much a pair of those could raise for a charity auction...

Sorry to bring this back, but would anyone else love to have a Suntory Pop glass like Karen's?

80f994f1b0c2357138293145aa15fafa.jpg

11082564_1635190816716382_2358704206356108575_n.jpg

Looking at the pictures of K&R, does anyone know when these commercials were made? I'm thinking '76 when they returned to Japan? But maybe '77?

1. "Looking for Love"/"I'll Be Yours" Magic Lamp single
2. Boat poster
3. MIA moneybox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom