Won my first eBay auction for a Tijuana Brass item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfrederick

Last night I won my very first eBay auction. It was for a Tijuana Brass music book that was published in 1973. It has 36 songs from LB to Summertime. Guess I need to get my trumpet out of the closet and try and get my chops in shape :)

strederick now you got what great music is. I play the trumpet since 1968 42 years. that was almost the same book that I have. I have the deluxe herb alpert & tijuana brass song book for trumpet. that originally came with a flex disc but that got all bent out of shape. so as mike said nice catch.
bob

bob said:
strederick now you got what great music is. I play the trumpet since 1968 42 years. that was almost the same book that I have. I have the deluxe herb alpert & tijuana brass song book for trumpet. that originally came with a flex disc but that got all bent out of shape. so as mike said nice catch.
bob

I used to have that music book with the flex disc too but lost the book somewhere along the line

I also had that music book with the flexi disc too - but I lost the book and then lost the flexi disc .....

Dave.....

Congrats on your ebay win, Scott! I still have my copy of the TJB rhythm section book I bought in 1968. It is just as dear to me as my TJB record collection. Fond memories for sure. Some of the book's arrangements had been simplified. I have "corrections" & key changes penciled in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom