Zenyatta (Jerry Moss owned racehorse) on 60 Minutes tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny

60 minutes airs a profile of Zenyatta, the champion Thoroughbred racehorse owned by Jerry Moss, tonight.

It was a nice feature. No direct mention of A&M, only that Jerry Moss made his fortune in the "music business."

Harry

I've seen bios of Jerry that only talk horses and never mention music at all- he seems to be enjoying his new life a lot.

Maybe I'm missing something -- with all that's available to talk about, why is 60 Minutes doing a profile on a horse? Is this the next Secretariat or something like that? (I don't follow racing so please, work with me here.)

Or by some accounts, maybe we're looking at the next Seabiscuit...!

Dave

I'm not a horseracing follower either. In the spring/summer, I might give scant attention to the triple crown races if I catch any hype about it, but other than that, it's not on my radar.

According to the 60 Minutes piece, Zenyatta is something of a legend in the making as a horse that's never lost a race. Her 20th race will be this coming Saturday, November 6th. TV coverage will be provided by ABC-TV at 1:30 PM ET.

For any network willing to carry something other than College Football on a Saturday afternoon is something of a feat in itself.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom