Beatles White Album

Can someone tell me why there is a cross at the beginning of a song to the left of the song title on The Beatles White Album. I have tried to find the answer elsewhere without pestering you guys but I just haven't had any luck. Please help me :bowdown2:

means a Lennon/McCartney song
means a Richard Starkey (Ringo) song
* means a George Harrison song

God Bless you Harry! Someone tried to tell me that St. Pepper was a eulogy and the White album was hymn and that's what the crosses were for.
Sadly the Conspiracy Kooks abound with their drivel and they still believe that garbage they will always read too much into things Let not your heart be troubled my friend to my knowledge they don't allow such things here you will always get the real truth here

Remember the whole "Paul is dead" thing? Sheesh. :rolleyes: Somebody's always got to get their kicks by spreading misinformation.

That whole "Paul is Dead" thing has just been resurrected (pun intended) by a fake news site interview with Ringo... LoL.

--Mr Bill

That whole "Paul is Dead" thing has just been resurrected (pun intended) by a fake news site interview with Ringo... LoL.

--Mr Bill
I've seen that several times over the last several years and people keep posting it it's as old as the hills. Lol

Number nine... number nine... number nine... number nine...
I admit when I was much younger and I had the white album on vinyl I played that track backwards once and it was pretty weird and far out even back then but I just kept it in perspective and dismissed it as a coincidence and I stand by that even today.

Back
Top Bottom