Favourite "serious" photo shoot

Someday

There aren't many! Which is the best "serious" (ie, not grinning like crazy) shoot? The As Time Goes By shot is superb (is that Annie Leibovitz? ... they did two shoots with her?) - especially the full-length version. Also, the Horizon sessions and the Made In America green sweater ones, where karen is not smiling (not seen often) ...

I'd probably go with the 1981 photo session where Karen is leaning on Richard's shoulder. They look relaxed and happy. The more serious shot they used for 'Lovelines' is outstanding.

Last edited:
There aren't many! Which is the best "serious" (ie, not grinning like crazy) shoot? The As Time Goes By shot is superb (is that Annie Leibovitz? ... they did two shoots with her?) - especially the full-length version. Also, the Horizon sessions and the Made In America green sweater ones, where karen is not smiling (not seen often) ...
They did one Karen's wearing the same tank top under the shirt.

I also like the one that was used for the Japanese Anthology. And I love the 'Horizon' cover. The photo, the green and silver scheme and the new silhouette logo made the whole package delectable.

Back
Top Bottom