Reeeeeeally BAD records... You know, ENTERTAININGLY BAD. So BAD that they're actually laughable!

In 1966, Sun Ra & The Blues Project released "Batman And Robin: The Sensational Guitars Of Dan & Dale". I thought it was a childrens record. Once I played it, I got hooked!! Got the imported MONO CD which I bought in May of 2001. Too bad the CD is NOT the STEREO version. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

I've never been in North Dakota, but we did go the full length of South Dakota this past summer. Stayed in Wall, SD (home of the infamous Wall Drug) overnight, and paid a brief visit to Badlands National Park after dinner. And of course, saw four dead presidents carved in the side of a mountain the following morning. :D

I've never been in North Dakota, but we did go the full length of South Dakota this past summer. Stayed in Wall, SD (home of the infamous Wall Drug) overnight, and paid a brief visit to Badlands National Park after dinner. And of course, saw four dead presidents carved in the side of a mountain the following morning. :D
I've never been to the Dakota's myself but Have you even Been to my home state of Idaho??

I've never been to the Dakota's myself but Have you even Been to my home state of Idaho??
I was only a few miles away, when we were at Yellowstone. I almost drove out the west entrance just to say I'd been there, but at that point we were probably three hours from the hotel in Cody and decided to head back before it got too late. But I'm also not done traveling... :wink:

I've been to Idaho back in 2010. From Jackson Hole it's just a few miles up the road:

DSC00691.JPG

I've been to Idaho back in 2010. From Jackson Hole it's just a few miles up the road:

DSC00691.JPG

That is awesome Harry just outside of my town to the west we have that same sign to those entering my town from the west to east 8 miles west of me is the college town of Pullman Washington 2 college towns within an 8 mile proximity

In our trips to Wyoming, we made it a point to go set foot in both Montana and Idaho when we were close.

One of my dad’s friends lived in Idaho. His “back yard” ran down to the Snake River. He used to send us some beautiful photos.

I was only a few miles away, when we were at Yellowstone. I almost drove out the west entrance just to say I'd been (to Idaho)

If you drive out the west entrance of Yellowstone you'll still be in Montana! I think it's around 10 or 15 miles out of the town of West Yellowstone before you cross into Idaho.

Back on topic....I thought of a couple more bad albums:

Incredible Bongo Band's Bongo Rock album is fine if you really like drum solos -- there is some guitar and horns and stuff, but it's about 85% drums. The title tune is tremendous (a remake of a '60s tune by the same name...this one is better, I think) but the rest....uh, no.

The other is Sidewinder by Morton Subotnick. This came out in the early 70s and was a one of the earliest Quad releases on the Columbia label. It was all synthesizers and was pretty much unlistenable, at least for me....it's got a few raving comments on YouTube. To me it was the Metal Machine Music of the keyboards.

Back
Top Bottom