Carpenters album covers, sleeves, labels, etc.

Ed, I was just wondering why Lovelines and the 2 Christmas albums are missing? I would guess these are still to come? I love the overlay's that match each album.

Ed, I was just wondering why Lovelines and the 2 Christmas albums are missing? I would guess these are still to come? I love the overlay's that match each album.

Lovelines was there. Something was just glitchy and it wasn't showing up. Still not sure why but you can see it now. Sorry about that! Xmas albums are missing because I don't have them.

Ed

Ed, I'm not sure if you would be interested but it made me think of this after I noticed you had the VOTH promo sticker scan with the others from that album. I have a scanner but unfortunately it's deeply recessed so I can't scan a complete album inside however I did have a few albums with the original promo sticker on the front, most were on top of the plastic wrap except for AKOH. Some are better than others, maybe if other people have them they can help you out as well if you would like to complete the albums with all the original stickers.

I scanned them at 600 dpi (maybe overkill) so these are very large but at least shows the best detail. The AKOH at a little tear at the top I tried to fix using pixelmaster on my Mac. If you don't want to use these don't worry you won't be hurting my feelings LOL I just had an hour to kill tonight and thought I'd scan them over.

This was on the YOM LP to promo the video offer sheet inside (that I see you already have)
for this album I took the shrink wrap completely off years ago, while the others I left on the albums.
rWFgKmQ.jpg

A Song For You Promo Sticker
MDu0Onl.jpg

Singles 69-73 Promo Sticker (a bit rough but with original catalog #)

L6AwGnZ.jpg

Beautiful job! I don’t see the “two little hearts” from A Song For You, however. I may be mistaken, but I think the “Top Of The World” golden sticker was also from “The Singles”.

I don't have a good copy of that to use so I had to let that one go. If anyone has a good scanner copy, please share and I'll add it.

Ed

That’s great Ed. I just love all the promo stuff and the stickers bring back a lot of memories of searching for albums in the record stores back on the 70’s & 80’s. Hopefully someone can find a better copy of that 2 heart promo sticker of ASFY.

Back
Top Bottom