📷 Gallery A&M 45RPM Sleeves

Threads with gallery-like content.

Harry

Charter A&M Corner Member
Staff member
Site Admin
Ed's site inspired me to scan some A&M generic company sleeves that they used for their 45s over the years. These were the nine I immediately came up with. I'm not sure if there were some others at this point, but I have a nagging feeling that there are.

45-Sleeve-1.jpg

45-Sleeve-2.jpg

45-Sleeve-3.jpg

45-Sleeve-4.jpg

45-Sleeve-5.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah. I forgot about the Memories and Forget Me Nots. But I was mainly looking for the standard issue sleeves.

I remember the red one but there was the same design but with the older A&M Logo pre 1984 as well as all the others shown above I had many of those singles over the years

I remember the red one but there was the same design but with the older A&M Logo pre 1984 as well as all the others shown above I had many of those singles over the years

Thank you Robert! As obsessive as I am about logos and such, I never noticed the difference in the red logos.

Last edited:
Speaking of my site, now that I've gotten all the nonsense with it straightened out, may I port these over to it? They're fantastic!

Ed

Thank you Robert! As obsessive as I am about logos and such, I never noticed the difference in the red logos.
You're most welcome Harry That's the exact one I remember most ahhh now that really brings back some memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the only other one that I have that's different from the above. The flip side is Calling Occupants it's label says 7:07 running time but it's actually the short edited version.

wsqtVqh.jpg

I have a picture sleeve with this one that is dated 1977/1980. I've never played it, so what you are saying is I have another single-edit of "Occupants" on the b-side in mint condition, that didn't even know I had!

Certainly. I may even have one more later today.

Perfect! I've restored the first five already and I'll get on the other ones later today. These are amazing! Thanks so much for putting them up! I think I have a "Forget Me Nots" or two in my stash that I'll scan too as too. The closer to the source I can get, the better. I already have the red & brown one on the site from a Janet Jackson single I have.

Ed

I think this might have been used on some Canadian singles. It's a good design complementing the silver-label style.

Last edited:
I have a feeling you're right about that being a Canadian issue. I remember seeing all the other ones you posted, but I don't remember ever seeing that one.

I fixed the A&M utensil sleeve. The sleeve was clearly browned from age so I de-aged it. I also made the record label a little more believably sized. Ah, the things we do when we move too fast.

Ed

Here is the only other one that I have that's different from the above. The flip side is Calling Occupants it's label says 7:07 running time but it's actually the short edited version.

wsqtVqh.jpg

Do you mind if I use this for the site to go with the others Harry gave us? While I do have two "Memories" 45's, both of them are in white sleeves. My others must have gotten mangled over the years. I'm going to try to create a nice label from my own 45 to go with this.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom