February 2019 Rememberances

Ron Miller, former producer for Disney (including "The New Mickey Mouse Club" in 1977 & the movie "Midnight Madness" in 1980) has died at 85 years old. Ron Miller - IMDb Matt Clark Sanford, MI

American music producer Joe Hardy (ZZ Top, the late Jeff Healey) has died at 66 years old. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Oh! Terrible.

We enjoyed Lisa Sheridan on two shortened series. She was on for the full season of INVASION, about hurricane survivors and an alien invasion that was on ABC back in the 2000s. She played Larkin Groves, a TV reporter and new wife of the Everglades Park Ranger.

Just after that show ended, she appeared in another show that lasted just a half-season on NBC called JOURNEYMAN. It was a time-travel themed show that Lisa brightened up as soon as she appeared in it.

Actor Jan Michael Vincent ("Airwolf") has died at 74 years old back on February 10. Jan-Michael Vincent - Wikipedia Matt Clark Sanford, MI

I'm glad you mentioned this AM Matt. I heard about it today and was going to post it in the threat but I see you already got to it. :) Troubled actor, lots of substance-abuse issues. Will always remember him from the ABC Movie Of The Week : Tribes (1970?). RIP

Back
Top Bottom