He who shall remain nameless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudofyou

To the monitors, please feel free to move this to the appropriate space (or delete if necessary) but I just googled the ex whatever he was. Someone please tell me if the photo used is real or a joke. I started laughing, then gasped, then facepalmed. I just can't. Ok thanks for letting me share.

Doesn’t appear to be him. Type James Jim Burris in google and you will see the page where that photo came from. I hope we are talking about the same thing !

To the monitors, please feel free to move this to the appropriate space (or delete if necessary) but I just googled the ex whatever he was. Someone please tell me if the photo used is real or a joke. I started laughing, then gasped, then facepalmed. I just can't. Ok thanks for letting me share.

I believe he ended up owning/running a construction company in Northern California from what I heard. There's a lot one can do with a cool, free, million dollars.

LOVE the title of this thread. Phrases like that usually refer to that wacky guy who lives "downstairs", or Sauron or Voldemort :uhhuh:

I cannot see any value to this thread continuing, at least not here. It's really of no business to anyone here, so we'll just leave it alone.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom