Now & Then, YOM, and Japan - My Analysis

Jarred

This is a piece I wrote on my blog that explores a bit the topic of the influence of the N&T album, the single and the possible mirrored influence it had in Japan and America:

This is a piece I wrote on my blog that explores a bit the topic of the influence of the N&T album, the single and the possible mirrored influence it had in Japan and America:

Great job, Jarred! Excellent article and very insightful.

The overwhelming reason for their popularity in Japan is that the Japanese love family acts.

Hey Jarred! Can't wait to read your article but I'll have to! I'm midway through my review on N&T as its next on my series going one by one through the albums. (It's killing me not to read yours- but I don't want to steal any ideas unintentionally. :)... )
Maybe I need to avoid this thread... :sad:

Hey Jarred! Can't wait to read your article but I'll have to! I'm midway through my review on N&T as its next on my series going one by one through the albums. (It's killing me not to read yours- but I don't want to steal any ideas unintentionally. :)... )
Maybe I need to avoid this thread... :sad:

I’m just happy that you are indeed eager to read what I wrote! And I’d love to read yours too, especially after enjoying your previous writing. I just hope mine doesn’t come off as too messy/convoluted (I have a lot of thoughts that I have to condense but I’m always doubting if I’m still too verbose).

Back
Top Bottom