The Singles: 1969-1973 (SQ quadraphonic mix in stereo)

Cuyler

Bright colored pinwheels go 'round in my head.
Hello all,

As you know by now, I'm more than happy to share what I do have with you all.

WeTransfer deletes files after a certain amount of time, so I decided to make a Google Drive folder with 16/44.1 WAV files so that nobody has to ask me in the future to re-upload. I don't have too much Google Drive space, but will try to optimize it and leave it for the requests that I assume will be high-demand.

Here it is:

(I do apologize, for this disc is one of my noisier discs. All of the copies of "Singles: 1969-1973" are quite noisy, with good reason. :) )

I've always wanted to ask but the intro with the Why do birds suddenly appear....is that the same exact vocal line taken from the Close To You sung or a newly added vocal line?

Thanks again for sharing...

I've always wanted to ask but the intro with the Why do birds suddenly appear....is that the same exact vocal line taken from the Close To You sung or a newly added vocal line?

Thanks again for sharing...
I think you're referring to the overture/prelude before "We've Only Just Begun." That is a different vocal line :) the piano is also different too. But the quad recorded mix is the same as the one on the regular stereo LP "The Singles: 1969-1973."

Hello all,

As you know by now, I'm more than happy to share what I do have with you all.

WeTransfer deletes files after a certain amount of time, so I decided to make a Google Drive folder with 16/44.1 WAV files so that nobody has to ask me in the future to re-upload. I don't have too much Google Drive space, but will try to optimize it and leave it for the requests that I assume will be high-demand.

Here it is:

(I do apologize, for this disc is one of my noisier discs. All of the copies of "Singles: 1969-1973" are quite noisy, with good reason. :) )
You rock, Cuyler! 👍👍

Another stellar needle drop, @Cuyler. I'm gonna have fun going through these. Still need to finish "Horizon". I'm so behind...LOL! Saturday will be the day for sure. Thanks again!

Ed

Another stellar needle drop, @Cuyler. I'm gonna have fun going through these. Still need to finish "Horizon". I'm so behind...LOL! Saturday will be the day for sure. Thanks again!

Ed
I'm glad you like it! I apologize for the noisiness of the vinyl discs themselves... I'm hoping to clean them in a way that won't damage the sound. If anyone has any suggestions... feel free to PM me! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom