Musician "Blind-sided" by Carpenters; Places Them in His "Bubble"

JohnFB

She was born to belong to the lines of a song...
There's lots of reactions to Carpenter's music on YouTube - only a select few reactors are mature and knowledgable and personable enough to give any time or consideration to - included in this very small group are people like Jamel_aka_Jamal, Sincerly KSO, Enoma and this guy named Chod, who labels himself Wilburn Reactions - he's a drummer himself and comes from a family of musicians - notice his surprised, and then delighted, reactions as he listens to the Carpenters for the first time - we all might have looked like this and reacted this way when we first heard them.

Some of his verbal reactions: "You guys blind-sided me". "I'm amazed!". "That's a woman on the drums and she plays and sings beautifully". "This group is in the bubble on their first performance".

There's lots of reactions to Carpenter's music on YouTube - only a select few reactors are mature and knowledgable and personable enough to give any time or consideration to - included in this very small group are people like Jamel_aka_Jamal, Sincerly KSO, Enoma and this guy named Chod, who labels himself Wilburn Reactions - he's a drummer himself and comes from a family of musicians - notice his surprised, and then delighted, reactions as he listens to the Carpenters for the first time - we all might have looked like this and reacted this way when we first heard them.

Some of his verbal reactions: "You guys blind-sided me". "I'm amazed!". "That's a woman on the drums and she plays and sings beautifully". "This group is in the bubble on their first performance".

Love that he's a drummer too. He knows his stuff.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom