New cd set

Martin Medrano

I have been thinking about what if we got a brand new cd box set. Would anyone else be opposed to it?

Also regarding the Christmas album what would make a great album cover? I know that we can buy them digitally now but what if this box set was made up of rare or hard to find cds like by request or the sacd. alongside the main albums

I personally would be interested in new 5.1 mixes of the main albums. I know it's a format that no longer is used but i can dream can't i?

Last edited by a moderator:
Universal could easily reissue the the SACD as a 5.1 LPCM DVD or Blu-Ray.

Or maybe they could down-convert the 5.1 tracks to a Dolby 2.0 Surround CD. (Wouldn’t be the 5.1 mixes, but at least a 4.0 mix with Left/Center/Right front and one rear surround channel—-it’s how they mixed movies and Tv shows before 5.1).

With the Christmas albums it’s too bad that the Christmas Collection didn’t use the cover art for the 45 single of Santa Claus Is Coming To Town or An Old-Fashioned Christmas.

Universal could easily reissue the the SACD as a 5.1 LPCM DVD or Blu-Ray.

Or maybe they could down-convert the 5.1 tracks to a Dolby 2.0 Surround CD. (Wouldn’t be the 5.1 mixes, but at least a 4.0 mix with Left/Center/Right front and one rear surround channel—-it’s how they mixed movies and Tv shows before 5.1).

With the Christmas albums it’s too bad that the Christmas Collection didn’t use the cover art for the 45 single of Santa Claus Is Coming To Town or An Old-Fashioned Christmas.
Great idea.

Back
Top Bottom